Skip to main content
- Should be a permanent resident within the purview of Galle Municipal Council.
- Should be a helpless poor person who has no any other source of income to live.
- Monthly donation is Rs. 300/-
- Application form for public donation could be obtained from the poverty law Registrar of the Municipal Secretary's Department.
- Duly completed application froms with the recommendation of a Council Member and income certificate obtained from the Grama Niladhari of the applicant's residence area, countersigned by the Divisional Secretary should be handed over to the poverty law Registrar of the Municipal Secretary's Department.
- Monthly donation will be paid to the recipient by the Municipal shroff of the nearest center situate in his/her residential area.
- Public donation certificate of recipient who doesn't take his or her donation for two consecutive months will be cancelled.